My 24th birthday weekend was spent in Salt Lake! We stayed at one of our favorite hotels, the Hyatt Place, and just enjoyed the Salt Lake life! We went shopping Saturday at City Creek with my birthday money and that night we ate at Cheesecake Factory!
Sunday, my birthday, we woke up early to get to the hotel's wonderful continental breakfast and man was it good! We then headed back to Provo for our niece's baby blessing. We spent the rest of the day relaxing at home which was exactly what I wanted because I was so exhausted from all the shopping we did the day before!
Sunday night, Griffin made a wonderful spaghetti dinner! I wasn't feeling too well (as you can tell in the picture) so I wasn't able to eat all of my birthday dinner but you best believe I ate it throughout the week!
One of my favorite cards I received was from the Ball's family. Jack and I got really close to each other when I lived with them and I think we made a lasting relationship because he is still sending me these sweet messages! I cried when I got their card just because of the pure love that I have for Jack and his family. What a sweet boy he is!
Overall, it was a wonderful birthday and I got spoiled which was not needed! Thank you to my sweet husband who suffered through the many hours of shopping and for just making the weekend so special! Thank you to my sweet family who also made the day very special with your cards, phone calls and the beautiful birthday songs!



No comments:
Post a Comment