Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter


 Our Easter this year was a lot of fun! We had Abby and McKay over to celebrate the day!


As the ham was cooking in the oven and before I started to cook the rest of the meal, we dyed Easter eggs! It was a lot of fun seeing everyone's own creations and enjoying being with each other!

Easter dinner was full of ham, asparagus  mashed potatoes and rolls with pink lemonade to drink! It was delicious and tasted just like my mom's Easter dinner so I was very pleased!

After cleaning up, they played games while I took a nap because boy was I tired from all the cooking!


Then it was time for our delicious dessert, a bunny cake! This is the second year of having this cake and I love it and will continue for years to come!

We love this holiday where we can be reminded of the One who came and died for us that we might be able to live with Him again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment