My wonderful friend Alexia threw a friend baby shower for me! She made the most beautiful and delicious desserts and we ate off of adorable bone china that she had been collecting for awhile.
I was surrounded by my dearest friends and was so happy that they took the time out of their Saturday to come and celebrate my baby. We played some fun games, ate delicious desserts, laughed a ton, and just talked without even looking at the clock and before we knew it four hours had passed and all our husbands and boyfriends were calling us to see where we were.
I am so grateful for Alexia for throwing me such a classy shower and for Talana, Nicole, Kirstie and Tiffany for coming.
I am so grateful for Alexia for throwing me such a classy shower and for Talana, Nicole, Kirstie and Tiffany for coming.


No comments:
Post a Comment