Ava's due date has come and gone. I am so uncomfortable and upset with my body that it cant start the process on its own. My family have done so much for me in these final days of pregnancy to help me forget the pain I am in.
My Mom and sister Whitney came and got me in Provo, took me to lunch and a pedicure and then to a hotel in South Jordan!
My sisters and Mom threw me a surprise baby shower! We arrived at Cami's just thinking we would be hanging out and they called us into the backyard and had the most beautiful decorations, arrangement of presents and a cake for us! I was in tears with all the kindness and beautiful gifts that were given to us!
My last picture being pregnant as I am being induced tomorrow night and will have Ava sometime June 24th.
Let's get this party started!
Let's get this party started!



No comments:
Post a Comment