I was surrounded by the best group of people on my birthday! Our friends Stuart, Lindy, and little Clara spent Thanksgiving in Oregon and wanted to pop by our house since they were so close. Their timing couldn't have been more perfect!
Griffin called in sick to work that day to be home with me and our friends. In the morning we ate pecan pull a parts, put Ava down for a nap, and just enjoyed each others company and watched Clara play. When Ava woke up we headed to Pulluap to the Charming Charlie store! I was in heaven the whole time and really couldn't concentrate with all the jewels around me!
After some shopping we said goodbye to Stuart, Lindy and Clara and headed back home to eat dinner at Red Lobster.
It has become a tradition for me to have crab on my birthday. I love it so much, especially because I don't feel sick after eating it!
It was a wonderful birthday and I was so grateful to spend it with my little family and for all the cards, texts and phone calls I received that day! I truly felt very loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment