Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Ava's First Birthday

Happy 1st birthday to the girl who has stolen our hearts!

When I walked into Ava's room on the morning of her birthday, she thought it was just a normal day until I started singing happy birthday and she noticed the two "happy birthday" balloons in my hands. She started smiling and pointing at the balloons. Then we went out to have breakfast and start this fun filled day!

After Ava's morning nap, I surprised her again with balloons! This time I filled the bed and floor and just let her go crazy! She had so much fun hitting the balloons around! 

When Daddy got home we went out to dinner at Applebee's! Ava was having fun with just us until a little boy close to her age sat down a booth away. She would not stop waving and screaming for his attention. Griffin and I are big trouble.

After dinner we came home and opened cards from Nana and Pepi and Ava's Great-Grandparents and presents from us. She got little people Aladdin, Jasmine, Beast and Belle to go with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Aunt Whitty got her. 

We are so grateful for Ava and the joy and happiness she has brought into our lives. She has been such a joy to raise so far and we can't wait to see what her future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment