After 8 long months of being separated, we are finally married! We were married on Saturday, May 8th, 2010 in the Mount Timpanogos Temple.

After taking pictures at the Temple, we headed over to Thanksgiving Point to take more pictures and have formal pictures with our family in their reception attire. They are looking’ good!

The reception began at 3pm at the Thanksgiving Point's Loggia. It was a beautiful secluded area to gather some of our closest family members and friends. It was great to see people we haven’t seen in a long time and to meet our future family members. The night started off with buffet dinner filled with chicken, pasta, mashed potatoes and spinach salad and then a fruit tart dessert. After dinner, we had toasts from Jake, my brother and Shay, Griffin's brother. They were both amazing toasts and very true to who we are.
Afterwards, we cut the cake that my good friend Jess made just for us. It was beautiful and exactly what we wanted!

Then, the dancing began! The first dance was with my dad. I have been waiting to have that first dance with my dad ever since I was a little girl. It was a dream come true. When our dance was done, I was handed off to my husband for our first dance. After that, everyone got out on the dance floor and danced away! My brother Jake and brother in law T.J were the stars of the show. I have never seen such good moves! It was quite the sight to see and a dream come true because I have always wanted to have dancing at my wedding!

And then we were off! That night we stayed at the Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake. We had the Swiss Family Robinson room and it was awesome! Our bed was in a tree house and our shower was a waterfall! It was wonderful start to our honeymoon and life together.

The next day we were off to Park City to spend the rest of the week. We stayed at Griffin's families’ condo and what a beautiful room it was! The room had two big flat screens, a big bed and tub and a nice kitchen! Although it was cold most of the time there, we had fun staying in our nice condo. We were sad to leave at the end of the week but we had a great time and a great honeymoon!
awesome, beautiful and wonderful blog! I love you kate!
ReplyDeleteYay! I can't wait to read more from you!
ReplyDelete