Yesterday we had the great opportunity to go see Nitro Circus with Travis Pastrana at the APX Alarm private party. It was by the far the funnest thing we have done yet! Since I worked for APX for a little bit, I was able to get tickets right before I quit and what great timing it was!
We invited Shay and Chelsea to come join on in the fun with us. We got there early to get seats and then got our JDawg's on and loaded up with candy, popcorn, and drinks. We were all so excited for the show to start and they definitely had us a wait in suspense! The show started a half hour late but it was worth the wait. The bikers sky dived into the stadium via helicopter which was quite the sight to see! Then the show got off to a great start with fireworks, crazy tricks and moto races! We even got a free t-shirt since our racer won! We forgot to charge our camera so we couldn't take any pictures but I don't think either Griffin or I will ever forget the crazy stunts we saw! It was an unreal, unforgettable night.

JDawg's Candy, Popcorn, I expect nothing less from you, Kate!
ReplyDeleteHahaha, what perfect timing, I am glad you had so much fun. Sounds like a blast!
Poop. Wish I could have been there, looks like fun though
ReplyDelete