Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fall fun with friends

October 29, the weekend of Halloween, a bunch of us went to the Cornbellys festival at Thanksgiving Point. We had a blast! We took a lot of pictures in funny scenes, got lost in the corn maze, laughed at everyone playing tether ball, ate yummy food and just enjoyed being with each other and laughing till our tummies hurt. It was good to get everyone together and just enjoy the fall weather and the relationships we share. Utah is growing on us especially since the fall is so beautiful here and we have a lot of friends here to do things with.

1 comment:

  1. SO so so much fun! I think I went back in time into my 11 year old shoes and had loved every moment of that night! Getting lost and everything!
    Also I think you meant to write "laughing till we peed our pants" not till our tummies hurt!
    Hahaha,
    Fun was sure had by all!

    ReplyDelete