Friday, January 7, 2011

Kate's Birthday


My Birthday was December 2nd, and I have yet to have time to blog about it with Christmas season being so hectic. I had a wonderful birthday and felt so loved from all the thoughtful gifts and cards that were sent to me. Griffin surprised me when I came home from work with flowers, milky ways, sparkling cider, and a sweet Mickey Mouse birthday card (he knows me so well). We went to the Mayan Adventure restaurant that night and had a great seat right next to the divers. That weekend we spent in Salt Lake with my sister and her family and saw the lights, shopped at Gateway, and had a great dinner at a Mexican restaurant.

It was an wonderful birthday and was fun to celebrate with Griffin as it was my first birthday celebrated with him. I can't wait for all the many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment