
Our first Christmas was celebrated in Florida this year. We were there for more than two weeks and enjoyed every minute spent there with our family. We were able to go to Sea World, Busch Gardens, Hollywood Studios, the beach, breakfast with Florida friends and just enjoy time spent at home with family. It was fun to take Griffin to all these places because he has never been there and I felt like a mom taking a child to a theme park for the first time, it was awesome!
We love our family so much and are so grateful for the opportunity to spend Christmas with them. My parents were so amazing to us and really helped us feel like we were on vacation. This Christmas really made me appreciate family and the relationships we share. I love my family with all my heart and I can't wait to start my own family and all the Christmases we will share with each other. And more importantly, I am grateful for our Savior who was born to be our example and who died that we might return to Him and our Heavenly Father.
We love our family so much and are so grateful for the opportunity to spend Christmas with them. My parents were so amazing to us and really helped us feel like we were on vacation. This Christmas really made me appreciate family and the relationships we share. I love my family with all my heart and I can't wait to start my own family and all the Christmases we will share with each other. And more importantly, I am grateful for our Savior who was born to be our example and who died that we might return to Him and our Heavenly Father.
No comments:
Post a Comment