



As the New Year approached, we have been reminiscing about 2010 and all the up and downs that came with it.We have loved and been loved. Our families have grown but we have also had loses. Here is what our 2010 looked like...
In...
February: Griffin flew out to Florida to take our engagement pictures on the beach and to celebrate Valentines Day with me. We enjoyed the time spent with each other since we see it each other on and off since we live far away from each other. We got to go to Wicked and enjoyed our time with my family and celebrated our engagement with an engagement party for family and friends.January: It was a long winter away from each other and we were stuck with long phone calls and occasional skype chat.
March: Another long month away from each other full of missing each other and planning our wedding details.
April: I had a one way ticket to Utah and began my new life in Utah. First living with my sister Cami, and getting ready for the big day.
May: We had a beautiful wedding day and was surrounded by all our loved ones. Our wedding day is a day we will both never forget. We then headed out to Park City where we went for our honeymoon.
June: Instead of going to Colorado like we thought for summer work, we stayed in Provo, UT. We found an apartment the first day we looked and we started settling in the next day.
July: The start of the summer of weddings. One of my best friends, Jess, got married and I enjoyed being there so much to see her and Austin so happy.
August: Griffin's friend, Josh got married in Idaho so we had a fun time going up there and staying with Paige and Matt. We got to see the sights, enjoy a wedding with good friends, and stop at Lagoon on the way home!
Also is August, I lost a dear dog named Oscar. I grew up with him and his passing was extremely hard for me. I know that he is with our Heavenly Father and that eases the pain a little bit but I still miss his smiling face and waggling tail.
September: School started for Griffin and he is officially in the Chemical Engineering program! Only 3 more years till graduation!May: We had a beautiful wedding day and was surrounded by all our loved ones. Our wedding day is a day we will both never forget. We then headed out to Park City where we went for our honeymoon.
June: Instead of going to Colorado like we thought for summer work, we stayed in Provo, UT. We found an apartment the first day we looked and we started settling in the next day.
July: The start of the summer of weddings. One of my best friends, Jess, got married and I enjoyed being there so much to see her and Austin so happy.
August: Griffin's friend, Josh got married in Idaho so we had a fun time going up there and staying with Paige and Matt. We got to see the sights, enjoy a wedding with good friends, and stop at Lagoon on the way home!
Also is August, I lost a dear dog named Oscar. I grew up with him and his passing was extremely hard for me. I know that he is with our Heavenly Father and that eases the pain a little bit but I still miss his smiling face and waggling tail.
October: We celebrated Griffin's 24th birthday and enjoyed being Rock stars at Halloween.
November: My brother, Jake, got married to the gorgeous Meredith Morris. We went up to Indiana to celebrate their wedding and had a wonderful time there celebrating their love and staying in their new home.
We cooked our first Thanksgiving dinner together and it was delicious!
December: We celebrated my 22nd birthday, went to Florida for Christmas and had a wonderful time being surrounded by family. My sister Cami, and her family also lost their dear dog, Gordo. He was a rambunctious pug but very close to me as we would always sleep in the same bed when I was over. He will be dearly missed by the Archer's.
We are looking forward to what 2011 has in store for us and all the ups and downs we will experience along the way. But knowing that we will be doing it together, makes it all the better to deal with.
No comments:
Post a Comment