Saturday, March 19, 2011

Let's Celebrate!


Last Saturday we went to Disney on Ice with these cute girls!

The theme this year was "Lets Celebrate!" As I was sitting there with my husband, my sweet sister and niece I couldn't help but think how I need to celebrate every moment I have. Even though my sister and I live in the same state, we rarely see each other because of my busy schedule and her mommy duties. I truly love to celebrate every moment I get with them and the opportunity to get closer to both Cami and Gracie.


It was overall a wonderful Saturday but was gone as quick as it came. The things I will remember most about that day was how happy I was being with my family and husband, seeing Grace in her beautiful Cinderella dress, Grace's face when she saw her Cinderella cup full of shaved ice, and seeing Griffin's foot tap to the beat of the Disney tones! I am truly going to celebrate every moment I have. Thanks Disney on Ice for teaching me such a valuable lesson!




No comments:

Post a Comment