Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Our Easter

We spent our first Easter at the Archer's home. We went up Saturday night and had pizza, dyed Easter eggs and just played with Grace and Cooper.


Easter morning we woke up to find the Easter bunny had come! Gracie was so cute jumping around all excited for what she got in her basket. I found my basket by accident and it took Griffin a whole 10 minutes to find his basket, with Grace's help. We then put on our Easter dresses and shirts and went to church! The messages about the Savior’s Resurrection were beautiful and I cried pretty much the whole block, except for when we were laughing at how completely adorable Cooper is.
We then had a beautiful Easter dinner! Cami made a beautiful table at which we sat at and before eating we read a beautiful Easter book about the Savior. The dinner was delicious full of ham, mashed potatoes, asparagus, rolls and deviled eggs with an egg shaped cake!
We spent the rest of the night just enjoying each other company and webcaming our family in Florida.

I am so grateful to celebrate the Christ's resurrection and His sacrifice for me. I am eternally in-debt to him for all He has done for me. He is my brother, my friend, and more importantly my Savior who I love with all my heart. I am also so grateful to my Heavenly Father for giving His Son to sacrifice for all the sins of the world.
I am also grateful for a wonderful family who have taught me the importance of Easter at such a young age.





1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had so much fun!
    I love Cami's decorations!!! She always does such an amazing job! And Cooper is such a chunk, what a doll! Love you and your amazing family!

    ReplyDelete