
Whitney and her family were in Utah the second and third week in September! It was so fun seeing them since we hadn't since Christmas! The day they flew in we met up in Park City and stayed at Whitney's sister in law, Amy's, family cabin. It was beautiful and a big space for all the Balls, Archer, and Allen family!
That next week we met with them at the Gateway and had a fun Mexican dinner. I was so happy to know that Jack and I were still best buds and that he still loves me. That little boy warms my heart!
Then that weekend we had a girls night full of shopping and talking with each other! It was so fun to be with my sisters and the relationships we share with each other. I love them so much and very grateful for such great sisters!
Also that weekend we celebrated Jack's 5th birthday with a bowling party and superhero gifts! I love to watch that boy play and to play with him, I sure have missed those times!
Overall, it was wonderful few days with the Balls and I can't wait to see them again!
Oh my goodness! Jack is soooo BIG! When did that happen?
ReplyDeleteAnyways it looks like you had a marvelous time with your family, I am so happy you were able to spend time with them!