Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011



Our Christmas this year was spend with the Allen side of the family. We spent most of our time at Shay and Chelsea's house playing games, eating and talking. The night of the 23rd we went and saw a imprav Christmas carol show which was a funny and different way of seeing the story. Christmas Eve we had a big dinner at Shay and Chelsea's and enjoyed each other's company. That night Griffin and I headed home to celebrate Christmas early with just us. Griffin got a lot of clothes, shoes, hat, joy stick, movies and lots more. I got a ton of lotion, black booties, pj's and other things. Christmas day was spent at church and then heading back to Shay and Chelsea's to open presents. Opening presents was so fun to see what everyone got and boy was it a lot of stuff!

It was great to have Christmas land on a Sunday this year because it really made the day become more focused on Christ before other things. We are so grateful for the time we got to spend with Griffin's side of the family and can't wait till we are all together again!

(Sorry no pictures! I was sick most of Christmas time and kept forgetting the camera because my mind was elsewhere!)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Christmas was fantastic! I have noticed this little trend that Griffin gets movies every year for Christmas!
    Hope you got everything you wanted this year and more! Love you Allen peoples!

    ReplyDelete