Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Eve 2012


Our New Years Eve was spent at home with Abby! We had Chinese take out for dinner and Abby brought each of us our own sparkling cider bottle! It was a fun night with each other watching Dick Clark's New Years Eve Party! I could barley make it to 10 cause I wasn't feeling that great so I wished them a happy new years and went to bed long before the ball dropped. I think that was the first time ever that I didn't stay up till 12 to bring in the new year! I guess that's what pregnancy does to you!

We are so excited for all the things 2013 will bring and what a year it will be for us! Griffin is graduating in April, we are having a baby in June and moving to Seattle in July! We can't believe this year has finally come but boy are we happy it is here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment