I've gotten to the point in my pregnancy where I can't hide that I'm pregnant anymore! I have been getting funny comments about how people aren't guessing anymore if I'm pregnant or not!
The back pain that is usually associated with pregnancy settled in for a nice long stay these last few weeks. I was in so much pain one day I couldn't handle it anymore so we rushed to the Labor and Delivery part of the hospital to see if they could help ease my pain a little bit. Come to find out it was a silly pulled muscle in my back but boy those hurt! Luckily I am finally starting to feel a little better and back to having only stomach pains from all the stretching I've been doing.
I've come to realization this week after cursing being pregnant and all the awful symptoms that come with it, that I need to start realizing and appreciating more that I am living my dream. I have always wanted to be pregnant and have a cute bump and I am finally here. I need to start enjoying it more because I won't be pregnant for much longer. I am so lucky to be at this stage in my life with Griffin where we can finally start our family and build the traditions that I want to have. The Lord has truly blessed us with this bump and I am going to recognize and appreciate that more.

No comments:
Post a Comment