Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day


Our Valentines Day this year was so special! Since this is the last Valentines Day we will have until Ava comes, we wanted to really enjoy the holiday! I came home to beautiful roses, chocolate, and a incredibly sweet card from Griffin. I had earlier covered the table with colored hearts of some of the reasons I love Griffin and got him a movie and his favorite candy. After work, we headed to Texas Roadhouse and had an amazing long dinner together. Afterwards Griffin was surprisingly up for seeing a chick flick but after seeing how packed the theaters were, we headed home to watch a movie there because I was also feeling so tired from being so pregnant!

This day was a lot of fun and it was a great day to remember how much we really do love each other and how exciting our lives have been and will become! 

No comments:

Post a Comment