Friday, May 9, 2014

Trip to Florida

Ava and I were the luckiest girls because for the whole month of April we stayed with my family in Florida! We were so spoiled the entire month! Ava was loved and adored, I got to have some quality time with my family and we got to soak up some sunshine!  Some of our highlights are below!
  • Jack's baseball game
  • Eating dinner surrounded by the people I love
  • Seeing my family love my baby and how obsessed they are with her
  • Lots of play time with toys on the floor
  • Playing with Jack and seeing him kiss her head every chance he could
  • Eating yummy meals from Nana and Whitty in Whitty's beautiful kitchen in her gorgeous home!
  • Meeting Uncle Jake and Aunt Meredith
  • Music time with Aunt Whitty
  • Going swimming for the first time 
  • Lots of shopping trips
  • Going to Disneyland with Uncle Jake, Aunt Meredith and Nana and Pepi
  • First long car trip to Fort Lauderdale Temple
  • Taking pictures on the Temple grounds
  • Bubba Gumps Restaurant 
  • First trip to the beach
  • Quality time with Uncle Jason 
  • Experiencing Ava crawl all together
  • Manicure and pedicure with Nana
  • Nana's birthday party
  • Blowing bubbles in Whitty's backyard
  • Ava's first Easter
  • Badminton 
  • Sewing pillows 
  • Meeting Sheldon
  • Movies

1 comment:

  1. It's true I am obsessed with her,. Please come back that month went by way to fast!

    ReplyDelete